Skip to main content Skip to search Skip to search results

1928 Club

 Organization

The Edinburgh Professors' Wives' Club was founded in 1928. It later became known simply as the 1928 Club.

Found in 1 Collection or Record:

Records of the 1928 Club

 Fonds — Box: EUA-A-524
Identifier: EUA GD62
Scope and Contents Account book, 1954-1998 Savings account passbook, 1954-1982 Reports book, 1950-2016 Address book, c1955-1985 Activities and asttendance book, 1937-1967 Lunches and dinners (book), 1982-2012 File (with photographs) relating to lunches and dinners ...