Skip to main content Skip to search Skip to search results

University of Edinburgh. Department of Chemistry (1713-:)

 Organization

Found in 1 Collection or Record:

Page mounted with newspaper clipping titled 'Edinburgh University Laboratory Extensions', 1949

 Item
Identifier: Coll-1057/6/2/15
Scope and Contents The clipping includes a photograph of the extension to the Chemistry Department and a photograph showing the new Poultry Research Centre in the course of being built.