Association of Architects, Surveyors and Technical Assistants (1924-1942)
Found in 5 Collections and/or Records:
Scope and Contents information regarding membership of the Association of Architects, Surveyors and Technical Assistants (AASTA) (later the Association of Building Technicians (ABT)) and an application form an AASTA Housing Committee report entitled Report on re-housing the homeless and evacuation ( c1940) ABT...
Scope and Contents A number of publications by the Association of Architects, Surveyors and Technical Assistants (AASTA), later the Association of Building Technicians (ABT) collected by Percy Johnson-Marshall. Some of these relate to employment law and conditions but the majority are concerned with the construction of air raid shelters and the evacuation of children during World War II
Scope and Contents Papers and plans relating to the Coventry City Council
- papers, photographs and plans from Coventry City Architect's Department ,1939-1944
- collected reports and plans regarding Coventry's redevelopment, 1931-1959
Scope and Contents "Coventry of Tomorrow" series consists of:
- flyers, programmes, black and white photographic prints (some mounted), press clippings and administrative details, 1940
- visitor's book for the exhibition, 1940
- administrative correspondence concerning the organisation of the exhibition, 1940
Scope and Contents This file contains a number of copies of Keystone - the Journal of the Association of Building Technicians February 1937 February and December 1938 March, April and July 1939 March 1940 July-August 1957 October 1948 December 1949 September 1950 June -July 1954 May-June, September-October and November-December 1955 Vol 38, No 2 and No 4, 1956 ...