London County Council. Architect's Department, Town Planning Division, North East Group
Found in 5 Collections and/or Records:
Scope and Contents London County Council: Architect's Department consists of:
- Administrative County of London Development Plan, 1951, (1945-1958)
- planning manuals and methodologies, (1940s-1959)
- staffing issues, (1945-1959)
- general work, (1944-1964)
- exhibitions, (1951-1959)
- sociological reports, (1951-1957)
Scope and Contents London County Council Architect's Department: staffing issues consists of:
- internal telephone directories, (1953-1959)
- Reconstruction Areas Group staffing, (1945-1955)
- staff reorganisation - 1956, (1955-1956)
- North East Group staffing issues, (1954-1959)
Scope and Contents London County Council: Comprehensive development areas consists of: City of London, (1947-1959) Stepney / Poplar, ( 1940-1961 ) Bermondsey, ( 1944-1959 ) South Bank, (1949-c1960) Elephant and Castle, (1951-c1956 ) Bunhill Fields, ( 1950s ) Lewisham Clock Tower, ( 1950s ) Woolwich, ( 1950s...
Scope and Contents Internal telephone directories for London County Council Architect's Department. These include full department lists, general division lists and town Planning Division North East Group and Reconstruction Areas Group lists. There are also 2 clippings from the Architect's Journal, ( August 1956) which comprise a glossary to abbreviations in Government departments, societies and committees relating to the...
Scope and Contents Percy Johnson-Marshall's staff administration files for the North East Group of London County Council's Architect's Department Town Planning Division. The files include staff organisation lists and charts, job applications, time sheets, pay scales and individuals' pay rises, case lists and work plans.