Skip to main content

Annual Reports, 1924-1947

 File
Identifier: EUA IN1/ACU/A1/2/1

Scope and Contents

For the period 1924-1928, the annual reports are bound and headed 'Animal Breeding Research Department', as the organisation was known before it was renamed the Institute of Animal Genetics in 1930. The later reports are unbound photocopies and also contain some items of correspondence.

The reports 1924-1928 are stamped 'Cossar Ewart Bequest' and the year 1934. There are reports wanting for the period 1930 and 1934.

Dates

  • 1924-1947

Language of Materials

English

Conditions Governing Access

This material is open.

Extent

2 folders

Repository Details

Part of the Edinburgh University Library Special Collections Repository

Contact:
Centre for Research Collections
University of Edinburgh Main Library
George Square
Edinburgh EH8 9LJ Scotland
+44(0)131 650 8379