‘Some manuscripts, proofs, offprints’, Part 1 & 2, c 1920s
Scope and Contents
- Part 1. Publicity leaflet, with press comments and pictures of Marjory Kennedy-Fraser and Margaret Kennedy, [after 1920].
- Part 2. ‘Carol from the Hebrides for Boys’ Voices’, melody from Songs of the Hebrides (Marjory Kennedy-Fraser), arrangement and words by W. A. Roberts, Maghull, Liverpool, December 1920, manuscript.
- ‘Ruari of Dunvegan’, words by Kenneth Macleod, arrangement by Marjory Kennedy-Fraser, key F, Margaret Kennedy’s key, manuscript.
- c 1920s
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
From the Box: 1 box
- Fraser, Marjory Kennedy-, 1857-1930 (singer, pianist, folk-song collector and arranger) (Person)
- Kennedy, Margaret, c 1865-1951 (Sister of Marjory Kennedy-Fraser | ‘sub-professor’ at the Royal Academy of Music) (Person)
- Macleod, Kenneth, 1871-1955 (Church of Scotland minister and folklorist) (Person)
- Roberts, W A, fl 1920 (songwriter) (Person)