Music: printed or mss. [manuscripts], various items, c 1910-1920
Scope and Contents
- ‘Marjory and Patuffa Kennedy-Fraser with Margaret Kennedy and Hugh Mackay (Arts League of Service), Songs of the Hebrides, Edinburgh Recital, 19th February, Usher Hall, London Recital 24th February, Queen’s Hall’, programme, no year.
- ‘Songs of the Hebrides’, leaflet, multiple copies, with photographs of Margaret Kennedy (sitting) and Patuffa Kennedy-Fraser (standing at the harp), various press comments on reverse.
- ‘Ten-Minute Talks with Useful People, III, Mrs. Kennedy-Fraser, Music-Maker and Restorer of the Old Hebridean Songs’, by Artifex, [Great-heart, vol. ix (new series): no. 3, March 1929], pp. 60-62.
- Letter from Hanna Keller, Kononovka (Kiev-Poltava), Russia, 14 January 1914.
- ‘Coronach’/‘A Highland Lament’, for piano, by Edgar Barratt, London: Elkin, .
- ‘To a Lady seen from the Train’, triolet by Frances Cornford, music by Frederick Attenborough, ‘To J.R.T.M.’, manuscript.
- ‘To Marie Queen o’ Scots’ and ‘Bard’s Homage to Mary Queen o Scots’, ‘arr [arranged] for voice & piano by M. [Marjory] Kennedy-Fraser’, manuscripts.
- ‘“Hidden”, words by Rachael Annand Taylor, music by Alec Robertson, ‘For Mrs Marjory Kennedy Fraser with sincere gratitude from Alec Robertson’, manuscript.
- c 1910-1920
- Fraser, Marjory Kennedy-, 1857-1930 (singer, pianist, folk-song collector and arranger) (Author, Person)
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
From the Box: 1 box