Minute Book No 10, 1924-1944
Scope and Contents
Presidents during this period included Henry Moubray Cadell and John Smith Flett.
A large number of items are pasted into the notebook. These include billets of meetings, billets of excursions, lists of office-bearers and reports by office-bearers. Newspaper clippings, giving full reports of business and transcripts of the papers read, are included after most of the minutes.
- Edinburgh Geological Society (Organization)
From the Series: 14 Volumes
- Cadell, Henry Moubray, 1860-1934 (geologist)
- Corporate Minutes
- Edinburgh Geological Society
- Flett, Sir John Smith, 1869-1947 (geologist)
- Goodchild, John George, 1844-1906 (geologist)
- Nominations for Membership
- Peach, Benjamin Neeve, 1842-1926 (geologist)
- Scholarly Publishing
- Societies, Geological