Scope and Contents
- - copy of letter by Sir George McKenzie to the Lord Balcarres, 1684
- - copy letter from Sir George Mackenzie to the Earls of Moray and Middleton
- - copy letter John, Duke of Lauderdale, 1680
- - copy letter Elizabeth, Countess of Dysart, after Duchess of Lauderdale
- - copy letters Field Marshall Keith to Mr John Drummond, 1747
- - copy letter, James R
- - copy inventory, signed G.R.K
- - copy letters relating to the Family of Gray of Fowlis - 1547-1601
- - copy of 'The Descent of the present Earl of Panmure [...]
- - copy letter Dr. Archibald Pitcairn to Dr David Gregory
- - copy, 'The Clachnabrattich of Strowan'
- - copy, 'Forestry of Coldinghame'
On the inside of the front board, the volume bears the bookplate: Ex Libris / J. L. Weir. The volume contains more than one composition of paper, and the watermark on one is dated 1828.
Language of Materials
Biographical / Historical
1 bound volume
- 'Collecteana Scotica', written by G. E. Kinloch (fl.1820-1829)