University memorabilia collected by Robert Dean Wilson
Scope and Contents
- 2 x University of Edinburgh. Graduation of Ceremonial. McEwan Hall. Saturday 31 October 1964
- 1 x 'Student's Handbook' 1960-61. An SRC Publication. (Includes photographic illus. of David M. S. Steel, Senior President, SRC, on p.20)
- 1 x 'Student's Handbook' No. LXVII 1962-63
- Wilson, Robert Dean, b. 1941 (B.Sc. (Edin), M.Sc. (UMIST), consultant human resources, board director) (Person)
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Biographical / Historical
He then worked as an occupational psychologist, completing his M.Sc. at UMIST in the early 1980s. He worked for British Airways, Reed International and United Biscuits among other firms, and later became a consultant. At the end of his career he was a Board Director of Gammon Construction, the specialist bridge and tunnel company based in Hong Kong, where he was responsible for Human Resources.
Wilson also lectured at Plymouth Polytechnic (now the University of Plymouth) and at the University of the West Indies, based in Nassau, Bahamas.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- University memorabilia of Robert Dean Wilson B.Sc. (Edinburgh) 1964
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script