3 medical reports for application to the Scottish (Widows
Scope and Contents
- Thomas James, of Hurcott, near Kidderminster, Worcestershire, who was a paper manufacturer. The form (Report by a friend of the party) has been signed and completed by Mr. Trope, 10 Aldgate, on 11 December 1837.
- Rev. William Martin Thompson, Minister of the Scotch Church, Woolwich. The form (Report by a friend of the party) has been signed and completed by Major Anderson, Royal Artillery, Woolwich, on 6 July 1842.
- Peter M'Laren, who was a warehouseman with Messrs Reid Robertson and Co. Glasgow, and 'about two years ago with employment of Messrs Harvie and Co., Dublin. The form (Medical report) has been signed and completed by Dr. Kirby, Dublin, on 7 February 1839.
- Scottish Widows? Fund and Life Assurance Society (Organization)
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Biographical / Historical
1 folder containing 3 reports
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Medical reports for application to the Scottish (Widows' Fund) Life Assurance Society