Skip to main content

Records of Cowan House

 Fonds
Identifier: EUA GD59

Scope and Contents

2 cash books, numbers 6 & 7.

Dates

  • 1947-1953

Creator

Language of Materials

English

Biographical / Historical

Cowan House was opened in George Square in 1929. Financed by shipowner, Thomas Cowan, this residence for male students was to complement nearby Masson Hall Residence for Women Students.

Extent

2 Volumes

Processing Information

Grant Buttars 31 January 2004
Language of description
Undetermined
Script of description
Code for undetermined script

Repository Details

Part of the Edinburgh University Library Special Collections Repository

Contact:
Centre for Research Collections
University of Edinburgh Main Library
George Square
Edinburgh EH8 9LJ Scotland
+44(0)131 650 8379