Notes of lectures given by Sir Alexander Russell Simpson and Sir Thomas Grainger Stewart, taken down by Kenneth R. Brown
Scope and Contents
- Notes on lectures given by Sir Thomas Grainger Stewart. 'Lectures on the Practice of Physic'. Edinburgh University, 1885-1886, 2 vols.
- Notes on lectures given by Sir Alexander Russell Simpson. Lectures on midwifery, and lectures on gynaecology. Edinburgh University, 1886-1887.
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Medical students
- Midwifery | Scotland | Edinburgh |
- Simpson, Sir Alexander Russell, 1835-1916 (professor of midwifery, University of Edinburgh) (Presenter)
- Stewart, Sir Thomas Grainger, 1837-1900 (Physician, President of the BMA) (Presenter)
- Student lecture notes
- University of Edinburgh -- students
- Notes of lectures given by Sir Alexander Russell Simpson and Sir Thomas Grainger Stewart, taken down by Kenneth R. Brown, 1885-1887
- Description rules
- Language of description