Papers relating to Sachi Kumar Chatterji
Scope and Contents
- Letter from Sir Sydney Smith to Dr Sachi Kumar Chatterji, 21 March 1949.
- Letter from Sir Sydney Smith to Dr Sachi Kumar Chatterji, 2 October 1952.
- B&W photograph of Dr Sachi Kumar Chatterji with Sir Sydney Smith and 3 others, in the laboratory of the Forensic Department of the University of Edinburgh (n.d.).
- Letter from Mr Sunrit Mullick to Mr W. V. Stevens, Editor of the University of Edinburgh Journal, 4 May 1982. With attached 2-page obituary of Dr Sachi Kumar Chatterji, written by Dr Chatterji's wife and for submission to the journal.
- Letter from Mr William V. Stevens, Editor of the University Journal, to Mr Sunrit Mullick, 13 May 1982. With attached first draft of the obituary for publication.
- Letter from Sunrit Mullick to William V. Stevens, 15 June 1982. With edits for the obituary and enclosing the above photo to be submitted to University librarian, Miss Brenda Moon.
- 1949 -1982
- Chatterji, Sachi Kumar (medic; University of Edinburgh alumnus)
- Moon, Brenda Elizabeth (University of Edinburgh Librarian)
- Smith, Sydney Alfred, Sir, 1883-1969 (Professor of Forensic Medicine and Dean of the Faculty of Medicine, University of Edinburgh)
- Stevens, William Victor, 1900-1987 (President of the University of Edinburgh Graduates' Association)
- University of Edinburgh -- Alumni and alumnae
- University of Edinburgh -- Group photograph
- Language of description
- Script of description