Client Letters/Enquiries, 20 Jan 1995 - 10 Dec 1997
Scope and Contents
In addition, contains: resignation letters from members; administrative correspondence relating to topics such as funding; and letters from external organisations including Edinburgh’s Lesbian Mothers Group, Forth Valley Health Board, and the Edinburgh Rape Crisis Centre.
Also included is: Women Living With HIV and AIDS in Europe: Needs, Services and Policies – Assessing Provision and Strengthening Networks. Section II: Policies and Ways Forward. Produced by the International Community of Women Living with Aids. Jun 1996.
- 20 Jan 1995 - 10 Dec 1997
Conditions Governing Access
LHSA encourages the use of these records for legitimate clinical, historical and genealogical research purposes, and records that are designated as closed can be consulted by legitimate researchers if certain conditions are met. Please contact the LHSA Archivist for more details regarding procedures on how you can apply for permission to view closed records. Telephone us on 0131 650 3392 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- From the Fonds: Sinclair, Cecil James Herbert , 21 May 1931 - 20 October 2004 (gay rights activist) (Person)
- From the Fonds: Edinburgh Befrienders (Organization)
- From the Fonds: Edinburgh Gay Switchboard and Lesbian Line (Organization)
- From the Fonds: Lothian Gay and Lesbian Switchboard (Organization)