Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Notes of botany lectures given by Daniel Rutherford, taken down by person unknown
Scope and Contents Red notebook containing notes taken at Dr Rutherford's botanical lectures in May 1790.
Dates: May 1790
Notes of lectures given by Sir Isaac Bayley Balfour, taken down by James R. Watson
Scope and Contents One volume containing notes of botany lectures given by Sir Isaac Bayley Balfour, taken down by James R Watson at the University of Edinburgh in 1890.
Papers and slides of Rev. George Hastie, Edinburgh University former student
Fonds — Multiple Containers
Scope and Contents This fonds consists of the lectures notes, photographs and slides of Rev. George Hastie, student at the University of Edinburg in the late 1960s. The lecture notes were taken by Hastie for his MA course at Edinburgh Univertsity between 1967 and 1970. The slides show photographs taken by Hastie in 1966, 1967 and 1968. Also includes a rectorial election leaflet entitled 'The Making of a Rector', printed for the Tom Hutton Campaign in 1968.1. The lecture notes include a complete set of MA...
Two volumes of lecture notes taken down by Susan and Janet Robb
Fonds — Box: CLX-A-228
Scope and Contents Two volumes of lecture notes taken by sisters Susan and Janet Robb, originally from Woodend, Carnwath, dating from the 1890s and early 1900s.
- Notes taken down by Susan Robb on botany lectures given by Professor S. Elliot, 17 May 1901.
- Lecture notes taken down by Janet Robb on the subject of physiography, 1890s.
- University of Edinburgh -- students 2
- Charities 1
- Ethics 1
- Philosophy 1
- Psychology 1
- Slides (Photography) 1
- Student activities | Edinburgh (Scotland) 1
- Theology 1
- Women students 1 ∧ less
- Balfour, Sir Isaac Bayley, 1853-1922 (professor of botany, University of Edinburgh and regius keeper of the Royal Botanic Gardens, Edinburgh) 1
- Elliot, S, fl 1890s-1901 (Professor of Botany) 1
- Robb, Janet, fl 1890s (Edinburgh University(?) student) 1
- Robb, Susan, fl 1901 (Edinburgh University(?) student) 1
- Rutherford, Daniel, 1749-1819 (physician and botanist) 1