Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Material collected by Elsie G. Taylor
Scope and Contents Taylor's University of Edinburgh, B.Ed. degree graduation hood, 1948; First Class Certificate of Merit awarded to Elsie G. Taylor for her performance in Advanced Theory and History of Education, signed by Professor Godfrey Thomson, 1948; Sketch diagram of Room 70 showing positioning of staff and desks (collected by Professor Ian Deary during the Economic...
Material collected by Marian Cooke
Scope and Contents Twelfth International Congress of Pyschology programme, 1948; Twelfth International Confress of Psychology notes and provisional timetable of papers, 1948; Proceedings and papers of the Twelfth International Congress of Psychology, 1948; Short Letter to Cooke from Thomson regarding a diagram he asked her to duplicate, with the accompanying diagrams/graphs drawn by...
Material relating to Albert E. G. Pilliner
Scope and Contents Letters relating to Pilliner's appointment, April 1949; Ph.D. thesis, University of Edinburgh, 1965; Publications authored by Pilliner, 1958-1978; Publications collected by Pilliner, 1968-2003; Report to UNESCO, 1961 Reports to the British Council, 1964-1983; Material regarding the Godfrey Thomson unit,...
- Teachers, Training of 2
- Calculators 1
- Child psychology 1
- Education 1
- Education research 1
- English teachers | Training of 1
- Lectures and Lecturing 1
- Students 1 ∧ less
- Godfrey Thomson Unit for Educational Research 2
- Thomson, Godfrey Hilton, Sir, 1881-1955 (psychologist and Bell Professor of Education, University of Edinburgh) 2
- Cooke, Marian, fl. 1946-1970 (secretary, Moray House College of Education) 1
- Edinburgh Provincial Training Centre (1907-1959) 1
- Emmett, William B, fl mid 20th century (psychologist) 1