Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Scope and Contents Contains: academic certificates of Alan Greenwood and Janet Alison Vera Crockett; papers relating to the Institute of Animal Genetics, including a notebook detailing various poultry experiments, a report from the Institute (1943-1944) and various historical memoranda; papers relating to the Poultry Research Centre; reprints of journal articles and research...
Dates: 19th century-1984
Scope and Contents Contains: Coll-14/1 - Medals, including those presented at school in Penicuik and while at Edinburgh University. There are also medals won for prize animals at various shows; Coll-14/2 - Certifcates, Diplomas and Letters of Appointment, including Ewart's medical qualification certificates, and his commission of appointment to the Regius Professorship of Natural History at the University of...
Scope and Contents Contains 7 bound volumes of Alan Greenwood's reprints and three folders of lectures and articles by Greenwood.
- Animal Breeding Research 2
- Animal Genetics 2
- Edinburgh -- Scotland 2
- Animal Breeding 1
- Animal embryology 1
- Genetics 1
- Hybridisation 1
- Livestock 1
- Penicuik (Scotland) 1
- Poultry 1
- Poultry industry 1
- Poultry, Breeding 1 ∧ less
- Greenwood, Alan William, 1897-1981 (genetical physiologist and director of ARC Poultry Research Centre) 2
- Poultry Research Centre (1947-1986) (research institution) 2
- Ewart, James Cossar, 1851-1933 (zoologist and professor of natural history, University of Edinburgh) 1
- University of Edinburgh (Scottish University) 1