Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Scope and Contents The collection is composed of four cards, being:
- matriculation card, 1895
- matriculation card, 1896
- class card, Winter Session, 1895-1896. Lectures on Scots Law
- class card, Winter Session, 1896-1897. Lectures on Conveyancing
Scope and Contents The University of Edinburgh class attendance certificates include those for: Civil Law during Academic Year 1951-1952, Jurisprudence during Academic Year 1951-1952, Administrative Law during Academic Year 1952-1953, Scots Law during Academic Year 1952-1953, Conveyancing during Academic year 1953-1954, and Public Law (Public International Law) during summer session of Academic Year 1953-1954. The collection also includes a Certificate of Merit certifying that John Robertson 'acquitted himself...
Scope and Contents The collection is composed of the following notes: - notes on Civil Law, 1930-1931 - notes on Civil Law (continuation, 2 June 1931 to 10 July 1931 - notes on Jurisprudence, 15 October 1930 to 19 December 1930 - notes on Scots Law (Book I), 14 October 1931 to 22 January 1932 - notes on Scots Law (Book II, 23 January 1932 to 14 June 1932 ...
Scope and Contents The collection is composed of: - solution to practical examinations, Conveyancing, 1952-1953, typescript - programme of work, Conveyancing, typescript copies - regulations for entrance, Faculty of Advocates,1950s, typescript - synopsis of lectures, 1952-1953, typescript - exam papers, Law, 1949-1952, typescript - guide to...
Scope and Contents A volume of ink manuscript notes, with pencil annotations, of Hume's Lectures, taken down by a person unknown, but probably a student. The notes relate to lectures delivered between November-December 1805 and with an introductory lecture omitted. Headings include: Marriage; Parent and Child; Guardian and Ward; Master and Servant; and, Personal Rights.
Scope and Contents Management 1728-1974; administration 1854-2002; finance (ledgers) 1729-1969; salaries and wages books 1880-1968; finance (papers) 1727-1974; supplies: drugs, housekeeping etc 1797-1968; plans and buildings 1738-1988; correspondence 1727-1984; societies attached to the RIE 1913-2001; schools attached to the RIE 1913-1985; professional associations 1933-1986; nursing 1828-1998; medical students 1768-1987; Residency 1838-1987; non-nursing staff 1842-1988; patients: financial 1856-1964; patients...
Found in: Lothian Health Services Archive
- Edinburgh University Library Special Collections 5
- Lothian Health Services Archive 1
- Students 5
- Law 3
- Law (Scotland) 3
- Hospital patients | Scotland | 1
- Hospitals Medical staff 1
- Hospitals | Administration | 1
- Hospitals | Design and construction | 1
- Hospitals | Finance 1
- Hospitals | Law and legislation | 1
- Hospitals | Planning | 1
- Hospitals | Staff | 1
- Hospitals, Convalescent | Scotland | Edinburgh | 1
- Medical records | Scotland | 1
- Medical students | Scotland | 1
- Nursing services | Administration 1
- Nursing | Scotland | Practice | 1
- Nursing | Scotland | Study and teaching | 1
- Public hospitals | Scotland | Edinburgh | 1
- Residents (Medicine) | Scotland | 1
- Teaching hospitals | Scotland | Edinburgh | 1 ∧ less
- University of Edinburgh (Scottish University) 4
- Aitchison, Thomas Milne, fl. 1949-1953 1
- Hume, David, 1757-1838 (judge, Baron of the Scottish Exchequer) 1
- Main, Alexander Herbert, fl. 1930-1935 1
- Robertson, John, b. 1930 (student Edinburgh University, Law Faculty, 1951-1954) 1