Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Scope and Contents The medical notes were written 1850-1851. The lecturers were Sellers, Alison, and Home, though one lecture was by Southwood Smith. The notes are unsigned and there are two different sets of handwriting. The volume of manuscript is supported with a transcript - typescript document.
Scope and Contents The collection is composed partly of notes from the following lecture courses taken by Macdonald: Political Economy II, 1945-1946; Political Economy, 1946-1947; Political Economy, Honours, 1946-1947; undated Economics, Honours; undated European Economic History; and, undated Political Economy (Dr. Rankin). Another part of the collection is composed of Maxwell's lecture notes, being: English Literature, First Ordinary, and Scottish History, 1938-1939; British History, Honours,...
Scope and Contents The hand-written note material is contained in the form of soft- and hard-back notebooks, some of these being Edinburgh University notebooks, some being those of Edinburgh Ladies' college. There are also some early notes from school days at Perth Academy, 1923-1924. One of the notebooks is addressed as Balfour Hostel, East Suffolk Road, Edinburgh, another is addressed St. Columba's School, Kilmacolm, and another St. George's Training College. One notebook contains a timetable for classs in July...
- Students 2
- Economics 1
- English language | Study and teaching 1
- Europe | History | 1
- Great Britain | History | 1
- Burditt, William Fotherby, 1849-1931, New Brunswick businessman 1
- Fotherby, Henry Isaac, 1822-1905, Doctor 1
- Graves, William H. Y., 1799-1853, Doctor 1
- MacArthur, Katherine Cameron, 1906-1987 (Headmistress at St. Columba's School, Kilmacolm) 1
- Maxwell, Ailsa Giles, fl. 1945-1948 (Edinburgh University graduate) 1