Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Scope and Contents This autograph letter signed is dated 22 November 1937, and it was written from 'Seamark', Lloyd Road, Hove, Sussex, and addressed to 'My dear Ballie'. The letter regrets that he 'did not see' Baillie last August but that he he will 'have better luck next year'. He has the hope though that he 'will pay me a visit here some day'. The letter accompanied 'this book' - presumably Nicodemus. A mystery (1937). He suggests that if 'you like it at all you may have a chance of...
Identifier: MS BAI 31
Scope and Contents See External Documents (below).
Found in: New College Library Special Collections
Scope and Contents Personal and professional papers of John Baillie: school and university notes; awards and achievements; lectures, addresses and broadcasts; sermons and prayers; manuscripts of published works; papers relating to the World Council of Churches, British Council of Churches, General Assembly of the Church of Scotland and other organisations; personal and professional correspondence Family papers: papers of Florence Jewel Baillie (nee Fowler), including correspondence with the Fowler and...
- Edinburgh University Library Special Collections 2
- New College Library Special Collections 1
- Religious drama 1
- Baillie, Annie, 1829-1891 1
- Baillie, Florence Jewel, 1893-1969 (wife of John Baillie) 1
- Baillie, Ian Fowler, 1921-: (civil servant) 1
- Baillie, John, 1829-1891 (Free Church minister) 1
- Baillie, John, 1886-1960 (Scottish theologian and ecumenical leader) 1