Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Scope and Contents The collection is composed of 5 (lacquer) acetate 78 rpm records containing a recording of a lecture on University teaching given by Godfrey H. Thomson in 1950.
Scope and Contents Twelfth International Congress of Pyschology programme, 1948; Twelfth International Confress of Psychology notes and provisional timetable of papers, 1948; Proceedings and papers of the Twelfth International Congress of Psychology, 1948; Short Letter to Cooke from Thomson regarding a diagram he asked her to duplicate, with the accompanying diagrams/graphs drawn by...
Scope and Contents The material is composed of:
- Publications, 1903-1980;
- University of Edinburgh examination papers, 1919-1920
- Thesis titles, 1949-1958;
- Correspondence, 1961-1969;
- Unpublished material, 1961-1964;
- List of Bachelors of Education, 1966-1976.
- Lectures and Lecturing 2
- Education 1
- Education research 1
- Educational tests and measurements 1
- Sound recordings 1
- Teaching 1 ∧ less
- Bell, Robert E, fl. 1960-1976 (lecturer, University of Edinburgh) 1
- Cooke, Marian, fl. 1946-1970 (secretary, Moray House College of Education) 1
- McFarland, Henry Stewart Noel, 1924-1973 (educationist) 1
- Thomson, Godfrey Hilton, Sir, 1881-1955 (psychologist and Bell Professor of Education, University of Edinburgh) 1