Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Scope and Contents
Lecture notes from the time when Robison was Professor of Natural Philosophy at the University of Edinburgh. The notes embrace the sciences of mechanics, hydrodynamics, astronomy and optics, together with electricity and magnetism.
It is assumed that these are Robison's own notes but this has not been verified.
- Names: University of Edinburgh (Scottish University)
- Names: Black, Joseph, 1728-1799 (professor of chemistry, University of Edinburgh)
- Names: Watt, James, 1736-1819 (engineer)
- Repository: Edinburgh University Library Special Collections
- Subject: Mechanism (Philosophy)