Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Fonds — Box: CLX-A-999
Scope and Contents
The collection consists of two volumes of manuscript notes from the classes of 'Regional Anatomy', 1934-1935, and numbered Volume II and Volume III:
- - Volume II is concerned with the 'Thorax and brain'
- - Volume III is concerned with the 'Head and neck'
- Names: University of Edinburgh (Scottish University)
- Names: Jamieson, Edward Bald, fl 1900 (Lecturer in Anatomy, Edinburgh University)
- Repository: Edinburgh University Library Special Collections