Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Fonds — Box: EUA-A-10
Identifier: EUA GD67
Scope and Contents 2 matriculation cards (1862 and 1864); class cards - Greek (1862), Law of Scotland (1862/3), Scots law (1862/3), Criminal law (Summer session, 1863).
Scope and Contents The collection is composed of four cards, being:
- matriculation card, 1895
- matriculation card, 1896
- class card, Winter Session, 1895-1896. Lectures on Scots Law
- class card, Winter Session, 1896-1897. Lectures on Conveyancing
Scope and Contents The University of Edinburgh class attendance certificates include those for: Civil Law during Academic Year 1951-1952, Jurisprudence during Academic Year 1951-1952, Administrative Law during Academic Year 1952-1953, Scots Law during Academic Year 1952-1953, Conveyancing during Academic year 1953-1954, and Public Law (Public International Law) during summer session of Academic Year 1953-1954. The collection also includes a Certificate of Merit certifying that John Robertson 'acquitted himself...
Scope and Contents The collection is composed of lecture notes, essays, copies of cases, copies of exam papers, off-prints and other material relating to the following courses (and course components) offered by the then Faculty of Law, Edinburgh University: History of Scots Law Scottish Legal System Scots Law I and II Conduct of Proof / Inquiry Contract ...
Scope and Contents The collection is composed of (in many cases simply copies of) cases, reports, drafts, memoranda, off-prints, articles, notes, correspondence, lectures and addresses, news-clippings and other material relating to: Defective consent Illegality of obligations / Illegality and morailty / Illegal contracts Contract code / Contract code - Minors Unjustified...
- Law 3
- Students 2
- European Union 1
- Greek Language 1
- Roman-Dutch law 1
- Student Administration -- Matriculation 1
- Student notes 1
- University of Edinburgh -- students 1 ∧ less
- English 4
- English 1
- MacQueen, Frances M., fl. 1975-1979 (civil servant) 1
- MacQueen, Hector L., Professor, fl. 1975-1979 (professor of private law) 1
- Miller, John Baillie, 1841-1926 (solicitor) 1
- Robertson, John, b. 1930 (student Edinburgh University, Law Faculty, 1951-1954) 1
- Smith, Thomas Broun, Professor, 1915-1988 (professor of civil (Roman Law), Edinburgh University ) 1