Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Class cards etc. relating to John Baillie Miller
Fonds — Box: EUA-A-10
Identifier: EUA GD67
Scope and Contents 2 matriculation cards (1862 and 1864); class cards - Greek (1862), Law of Scotland (1862/3), Scots law (1862/3), Criminal law (Summer session, 1863).
Class cards of Forbes T. Wallace
Scope and Contents The collection is composed of four cards, being:
- matriculation card, 1895
- matriculation card, 1896
- class card, Winter Session, 1895-1896. Lectures on Scots Law
- class card, Winter Session, 1896-1897. Lectures on Conveyancing
Collection of Class certificates 1951-1954 of John Robertson, Law student
Scope and Contents The University of Edinburgh class attendance certificates include those for: Civil Law during Academic Year 1951-1952, Jurisprudence during Academic Year 1951-1952, Administrative Law during Academic Year 1952-1953, Scots Law during Academic Year 1952-1953, Conveyancing during Academic year 1953-1954, and Public Law (Public International Law) during summer session of Academic Year 1953-1954. The collection also includes a Certificate of Merit certifying that John Robertson 'acquitted himself...
Law notes of Professor Hector MacQueen
Scope and Contents The collection is composed of lecture notes, essays, copies of cases, copies of exam papers, off-prints and other material relating to the following courses (and course components) offered by the then Faculty of Law, Edinburgh University: History of Scots Law Scottish Legal System Scots Law I and II Conduct of Proof / Inquiry Contract ...
Papers of Professor Sir Thomas Broun Smith
Scope and Contents The collection is composed of (in many cases simply copies of) cases, reports, drafts, memoranda, off-prints, articles, notes, correspondence, lectures and addresses, news-clippings and other material relating to: Defective consent Illegality of obligations / Illegality and morailty / Illegal contracts Contract code / Contract code - Minors Unjustified...
- Law 3
- Students 2
- European Union 1
- Greek Language 1
- Roman-Dutch law 1
- Student Administration -- Matriculation 1
- Student notes 1
- University of Edinburgh -- students 1 ∧ less
- English 4
- English 1
- MacQueen, Frances M., fl. 1975-1979 (civil servant) 1
- MacQueen, Hector L., Professor, fl. 1975-1979 (professor of private law) 1
- Miller, John Baillie, 1841-1926 (solicitor) 1
- Robertson, John, b. 1930 (student Edinburgh University, Law Faculty, 1951-1954) 1
- Smith, Thomas Broun, Professor, 1915-1988 (professor of civil (Roman Law), Edinburgh University ) 1