Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Degree and Diploma of Jane Potter Deas Dickson (nee Stuart)
Scope and Contents The collection includes: - school leaving certificate, Higher Education, Beath Secondary School, Fife, dated 1934, and noting subjects of English (Higher), Mathematics (Lower), Latin (Higher), French (Higher), and Art (Lower), and noting that Dickson continued at school for a further year till 1935. - pass certificate, English, University of Edinburgh, June 1936 - pass...
Material around the Edinburgh University student history of Alan Owen MA., Dip.Ed., B.Ed
Fonds — Box: CLX-A-1182
Scope and Contents The collection of material relating to life at University for Alan Owen and Anne Hyslop Gemmell is composed of: Cowan House, Hall of Residence for Men - Owen admitted 1939 - documents relating to Cowan House residency Inclusive Fee Regulation cards, General Council registration, and class cards for varied subjects between 1939-1948 - documents relating to both Owen and Anne Hyslop Gemmell ...
- Edinburgh University Student's Handbook 1
- Graduation Ceremonies 1
- Cowan House (student hall of residence) 1
- Dickson, Jane Potter Deas, 1917-2002 (Teacher) 1
- Gemmell, Anne Hyslop, b. 1923 (student at Edinburgh University) 1
- Moray House College of Education (1959-1991) 1
- Owen, Alan, fl. 1939-1948 (student at Edinburgh University) 1