Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Scope and Contents Contains: laboratory notebooks and bundles of research notes, including many from Waddington's early years of research in Cambridge in the 1930s; manuscripts, typescripts and related correspondence, including draft manuscripts of New Patterns in Genetics and Development and Principes of Development and Differentiation, and correspondence...
Scope and Contents This archive contains the working papers of Sir Ian Wilmut, including copies of published scientific papers, papers relating to Wilmut's scientific research including applications for funding, correspondence with the public and with various organisations, and material regarding the press and media and Wilmut's public appearances. The papers relate to Wilmut's work at the ARC Unit of Reproductive Physiology and Biology at Cambridge, the Animal Breeding Research Organisation (later the Institute...
Scope and Contents Contains: Coll-14/1 - Medals, including those presented at school in Penicuik and while at Edinburgh University. There are also medals won for prize animals at various shows; Coll-14/2 - Certifcates, Diplomas and Letters of Appointment, including Ewart's medical qualification certificates, and his commission of appointment to the Regius Professorship of Natural History at the University of...
- Animal Genetics 2
- Edinburgh -- Scotland 2
- Genetics 2
- Animal Breeding 1
- Animal Breeding Research 1
- Biology 1
- Cloning 1
- Epigenetics 1
- Hybridisation 1
- Livestock 1
- Penicuik (Scotland) 1
- Poultry Research 1
- Regenerative Medicine 1
- Stem cells 1
- Transgenic animals 1 ∧ less
- Ewart, James Cossar, 1851-1933 (zoologist and professor of natural history, University of Edinburgh) 1
- Roslin Institute 1
- University of Edinburgh MRC Centre for Regenerative Medicine (stem cell research centre) 1
- Waddington, Conrad Hal, 1905-1975 (embryologist and professor of animal genetics, University of Edinburgh) 1
- Wilmut, Ian, Sir, 1944-: (professor of reproductive science, University of Edinburgh) 1