Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Fonds — Box: Dk.6.24
Scope and Contents The papers of Professor Brash consist of material on the history of anatomy and on the three Monros (Alexander Monro, primus; Alexander Monro, secundus; Alexander Monro, tertius), miscellaneous papers and photographs. There are notes, notebooks, and printed material.
Dates: circa 1930-1950
Scope and Contents Notes of lectures on clinical medicine given by Prof. John Rutherford, 1755-1756, and notes of lectures on anatomy given by Alexander Monro primus, circa 1752-1755, taken by J. Cabbell.
Dates: c 1752-1756
- Anatomists 1
- Anatomy 1
- Medical students 1
- Medicine | History | 1
- Orthodontics | 1
- Brash, James Couper, 1886-1958, Professor of Anatomy at Edinburgh University 1
- Cabbell, J, fl 1750s (medical student, University of Edinburgh) 1
- Monro, Alexander, 1733-1817 ("Secundus", Professor of anatomy, University of Edinburgh) 1
- Monro, Alexander, 1773-1859 ("Tertius", Professor of Anatomy, University of Edinburgh) 1
- Rutherford, John, 1695-1779 (Professor of Medicine, University of Edinburgh) 1