Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Scope and Contents The manuscript volume is written in ink on paper, in a single, neat and regular hand. There are circa 300pp. Red lettering piece on spine ('MS XVIII'). The volume is accompanied by a modern transcript of McCulloch's sermon itinerary.
Scope and Contents Manuscript volume containing 'Notes of a Sermon by the Rev. J. C. Brown Preached in Union Chapel - Sunday Evening Dec. 15 1844. Isaiah 51 Chap. 12 x 13 verses'.
Dates: 15 December 1844
Scope and Contents The collection is composed of the following:in Box 1/9: - box containing Moderator's laces - offprints, being copies of: the Churches Conference, held at the Library Hall, New College, Edinburgh, and its 'Draft of Unity Act' 10 February 1927; Committee to Confer with the United Free Church of Scotland; Scottish Church Society and its 'Notes on the Basis and Plan of Union'; and, Principal...
Scope and Contents A tranche of material acquired in 2012 is composed of diaries and journals, notebooks, notes, talks and broadcast scripts, letters, newspaper clippings, more specifically: Box containing school reports, a copy of school newspaper, and letters: Merchant Taylors’ School (Crosby) Terminal Reports, Summer Term 1930 to Winter Term 1936; a copy of Merchant Taylors School newspaper, ‘Weekly Echo’, No.1. (ed....
Fonds — Folder: SC-Acc-2016-0120, Box: data_value_missing_2593ea9464e5157dc644face32ad44ae, Box: data_value_missing_7830fd03fbb75a70bb27d5e2d16ad646
Scope and Contents The collection comprises around 50 separate items including small booklets of notes and individual sheets.
Scope and Contents The sermons - manuscript - are contained in a single volume. There is numbering within the volume. The item contains an inserted letter, dated 1901.
Scope and Contents The collection, as yet unsorted, is composed of : the manuscript preaching journal of Robert Scarth Valentine Logie and circa 100 sewn sheafs of manuscript notes - sermons; a catalogue of 468 discourses, or sermons, of William Logie (Senior), and accompanying manuscript sermon notes, together with a manuscript sermon preached in Lady Kirk, Kirkwall, 18 January 1816, for the National Thanksgiving 1816, the day appointed for thanksgiving after the final defeat of Napoleon Bonaparte (transcript...
- Burma 1
- Church History 1
- Church records and registers | 1
- Cuba 1
- Diaries 1
- East Harlem New York United States of America 1
- Guyana 1
- Kirkwall (Scotland) | 1
- Lectures and Lecturing 1
- Ministers (Clergy) 1
- Preaching 1
- South America 1
- West Indies 1 ∧ less
- English 6
- English 1
- Bogle, Very Reverend, Andrew Nisbet, 1868-1957 (Minister; Ex-Moderator of the General Assembly of the Church of Scotland) 1
- Brown, J C, fl 1844 (clergyman) 1
- Church of Scotland 1
- East Harlem Protestant Parish (New York, N.Y.) 1
- Iona Community 1
- Kenrick, Bruce, 1920-2006 (clergyman | founder of Shelter) 1
- Logie, Rev. Dr., William, 1786-1856 (Minister) 1
- Logie, Rev. Dr., William, 1824-1878 (Minister) 1
- Logie, Rev., Robert Scarth Valentine, 1868-1948 (Minister) 1
- Mackinlay, Rev., James, b. 1756 (Minister) 1
- McCulloch, Robert , 1740-1824 (Minister) 1
- Merchant Taylor's School 1 ∧ less