Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Contents This collection contains material related to molecular biologist Richard Penry Ambler. It reflects a career devoted to research into protein sequencing at the Department of Molecular Biolgy at the University of Edinburgh.
Fonds — Multiple Containers
Scope and Contents Research papers of Andrew Cronshaw, who worked for the University of Edinburgh as a biochemist from c. 1982, alongside Prof. Michael Gardner, Prof. Richard Ambler, Prof. Alastair Aitken and others. It includes textbook, instrumental booklets, instrument promotion documents, correspondence, and instrument data outputs. These items were rescued from several clear outs and laboratory moves, were curated and deemed important for future generations. ...
- Amino Acids 1
- Bacteria 1
- Biochemistry 1
- Molecular biology 1
- Scientific Researchers 1
- Sequence Analysis, Protein 1 ∧ less
- English 1
- English 1
- Aitken, Alastair, d 2014 (Professor of Protein Biochemistry, University of Edinburgh) 1
- Cronshaw, Andrew, fl 1980s-2010s (Biochemist, University of Edinburgh) 1
- Gardner, Michael Leopold George, 1946-2013 (Biochemistry and physiology educator and researcher) 1
- University of Edinburgh (Scottish University) 1