Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Fonds — Multiple Containers
Scope and Contents Much of this material has been annotated with additional information by Bulfield at a later date, prior to donation.
Scope and Contents This archive contains the working papers of Sir Ian Wilmut, including copies of published scientific papers, papers relating to Wilmut's scientific research including applications for funding, correspondence with the public and with various organisations, and material regarding the press and media and Wilmut's public appearances. The papers relate to Wilmut's work at the ARC Unit of Reproductive Physiology and Biology at Cambridge, the Animal Breeding Research Organisation (later the Institute...
- Subject: Cloning X
- Animal embryology 1
- Biotechnology 1
- Genetics 1
- Regenerative Medicine 1
- Stem cells 1
- Transgenic animals 1 ∧ less
- Bulfield, Grahame, 1941-: (geneticist, formerly director and chief executive, Roslin Institute, Edinburgh and vice-principal, University of Edinburgh) 1
- Institute of Animal Physiology and Genetics Research - Edinburgh Research Station. IAPGR (1986-1993) 1
- University of Edinburgh (Scottish University) 1
- University of Edinburgh MRC Centre for Regenerative Medicine (stem cell research centre) 1
- Wilmut, Ian, Sir, 1944-: (professor of reproductive science, University of Edinburgh) 1