Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Papers of Alan W. Greenwood
Scope and Contents Contains: academic certificates of Alan Greenwood and Janet Alison Vera Crockett; papers relating to the Institute of Animal Genetics, including a notebook detailing various poultry experiments, a report from the Institute (1943-1944) and various historical memoranda; papers relating to the Poultry Research Centre; reprints of journal articles and research...
Dates: 19th century-1984
Papers of Conrad Hal Waddington
Scope and Contents Contains: laboratory notebooks and bundles of research notes, including many from Waddington's early years of research in Cambridge in the 1930s; manuscripts, typescripts and related correspondence, including draft manuscripts of New Patterns in Genetics and Development and Principes of Development and Differentiation, and correspondence...
Papers of James Cossar Ewart
Scope and Contents Contains: Coll-14/1 - Medals, including those presented at school in Penicuik and while at Edinburgh University. There are also medals won for prize animals at various shows; Coll-14/2 - Certifcates, Diplomas and Letters of Appointment, including Ewart's medical qualification certificates, and his commission of appointment to the Regius Professorship of Natural History at the University of...
- Animal Breeding Research 2
- Animal embryology 2
- Poultry Research 2
- Animal Breeding 1
- Biology 1
- Epigenetics 1
- Genetics 1
- Hybridisation 1
- Livestock 1
- Penicuik (Scotland) 1
- Poultry 1 ∧ less
- University of Edinburgh (Scottish University) 2
- Ewart, James Cossar, 1851-1933 (zoologist and professor of natural history, University of Edinburgh) 1
- Greenwood, Alan William, 1897-1981 (genetical physiologist and director of ARC Poultry Research Centre) 1
- Poultry Research Centre (1947-1986) (research institution) 1
- Waddington, Conrad Hal, 1905-1975 (embryologist and professor of animal genetics, University of Edinburgh) 1