Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Scope and Contents Taylor's University of Edinburgh, B.Ed. degree graduation hood, 1948; First Class Certificate of Merit awarded to Elsie G. Taylor for her performance in Advanced Theory and History of Education, signed by Professor Godfrey Thomson, 1948; Sketch diagram of Room 70 showing positioning of staff and desks (collected by Professor Ian Deary during the Economic...
Scope and Contents Twelfth International Congress of Pyschology programme, 1948; Twelfth International Confress of Psychology notes and provisional timetable of papers, 1948; Proceedings and papers of the Twelfth International Congress of Psychology, 1948; Short Letter to Cooke from Thomson regarding a diagram he asked her to duplicate, with the accompanying diagrams/graphs drawn by...
Scope and Contents Letters relating to Pilliner's appointment, April 1949; Ph.D. thesis, University of Edinburgh, 1965; Publications authored by Pilliner, 1958-1978; Publications collected by Pilliner, 1968-2003; Report to UNESCO, 1961 Reports to the British Council, 1964-1983; Material regarding the Godfrey Thomson unit,...
- Subject: Educational tests and measurements X
- Teachers, Training of 2
- Calculators 1
- Child psychology 1
- Education 1
- Education research 1
- Godfrey Thomson Unit for Educational Research 2
- Thomson, Godfrey Hilton, Sir, 1881-1955 (psychologist and Bell Professor of Education, University of Edinburgh) 2
- Cooke, Marian, fl. 1946-1970 (secretary, Moray House College of Education) 1
- Edinburgh Provincial Training Centre (1907-1959) 1
- Emmett, William B, fl mid 20th century (psychologist) 1