Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Fonds — Box: EUA-A-10
Identifier: EUA GD67
Scope and Contents 2 matriculation cards (1862 and 1864); class cards - Greek (1862), Law of Scotland (1862/3), Scots law (1862/3), Criminal law (Summer session, 1863).
Scope and Contents The collection is composed of four cards, being:
- matriculation card, 1895
- matriculation card, 1896
- class card, Winter Session, 1895-1896. Lectures on Scots Law
- class card, Winter Session, 1896-1897. Lectures on Conveyancing
Scope and Contents The University of Edinburgh class attendance certificates include those for: Civil Law during Academic Year 1951-1952, Jurisprudence during Academic Year 1951-1952, Administrative Law during Academic Year 1952-1953, Scots Law during Academic Year 1952-1953, Conveyancing during Academic year 1953-1954, and Public Law (Public International Law) during summer session of Academic Year 1953-1954. The collection also includes a Certificate of Merit certifying that John Robertson 'acquitted himself...
Scope and Contents The collection is composed of the following notes: - notes on Civil Law, 1930-1931 - notes on Civil Law (continuation, 2 June 1931 to 10 July 1931 - notes on Jurisprudence, 15 October 1930 to 19 December 1930 - notes on Scots Law (Book I), 14 October 1931 to 22 January 1932 - notes on Scots Law (Book II, 23 January 1932 to 14 June 1932 ...
Scope and Contents The collection is composed of: - solution to practical examinations, Conveyancing, 1952-1953, typescript - programme of work, Conveyancing, typescript copies - regulations for entrance, Faculty of Advocates,1950s, typescript - synopsis of lectures, 1952-1953, typescript - exam papers, Law, 1949-1952, typescript - guide to...
Scope and Contents The collection is composed of lecture notes, essays, copies of cases, copies of exam papers, off-prints and other material relating to the following courses (and course components) offered by the then Faculty of Law, Edinburgh University: History of Scots Law Scottish Legal System Scots Law I and II Conduct of Proof / Inquiry Contract ...
Fonds — Multiple Containers
Scope and Contents This collection consists of miscellaneous undergraduate materials from 1978-82 belonging to Magnus Grimond, relating to his studies in law and history. Grimond studied at Edinburgh University between 1978 and 1982, although 1980/81 was spent at the University of Pennsylvania. Scots Law 1, 1978-79: course summary, reading and lecture notes and essays. Scottish Legal System, 1978-79, &...
Scope and Contents The collection at E2006.44 contains lecture notes taken while Sutherland attended Edinburgh University in the late-1940s and early-1950s. The material includes: - Minute Book of the Dining Club - Lecture notes on Evidence and Pleading - Lecture notes on Political Science - Lecture notes on Conveyancing, International Private Law - Lecture notes...
Scope and Contents The collection is composed of (in many cases simply copies of) cases, reports, drafts, memoranda, off-prints, articles, notes, correspondence, lectures and addresses, news-clippings and other material relating to: Defective consent Illegality of obligations / Illegality and morailty / Illegal contracts Contract code / Contract code - Minors Unjustified...
- Law 6
- Law (Scotland) 5
- Students 4
- European Union 1
- Examination Papers 1
- Greek Language 1
- History | Study and teaching 1
- Law -- Study and Teaching 1
- Lectures and Lecturing 1
- Political economy | 1
- Roman-Dutch law 1
- Student Administration -- Matriculation 1
- Student activities | Edinburgh (Scotland) 1
- Student lecture notes 1
- Student notes 1
- University of Edinburgh -- students 1 ∧ less
- English 7
- English 2
- Aitchison, Thomas Milne, fl. 1949-1953 1
- Grimond, Magnus, fl 1970s-2010s (Edinburgh University alumnus) 1
- MacQueen, Frances M., fl. 1975-1979 (civil servant) 1
- MacQueen, Hector L., Professor, fl. 1975-1979 (professor of private law) 1
- Main, Alexander Herbert, fl. 1930-1935 1
- Miller, John Baillie, 1841-1926 (solicitor) 1
- Robertson, John, b. 1930 (student Edinburgh University, Law Faculty, 1951-1954) 1
- Smith, Thomas Broun, Professor, 1915-1988 (professor of civil (Roman Law), Edinburgh University ) 1
- Sutherland, Robert, b. 1926 (Writer to the Signet, Notary Public) 1
- University of Pennsylvania (1791-:) (university) 1
- Wallace, Forbes T., fl. 1895-1897 (student, Edinburgh University) 1 ∧ less