Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Fonds — Box: EUA-A-10
Identifier: EUA GD67
Scope and Contents 2 matriculation cards (1862 and 1864); class cards - Greek (1862), Law of Scotland (1862/3), Scots law (1862/3), Criminal law (Summer session, 1863).
Scope and Contents The collection is composed of four cards, being:
- matriculation card, 1895
- matriculation card, 1896
- class card, Winter Session, 1895-1896. Lectures on Scots Law
- class card, Winter Session, 1896-1897. Lectures on Conveyancing
Scope and Contents The University of Edinburgh class attendance certificates include those for: Civil Law during Academic Year 1951-1952, Jurisprudence during Academic Year 1951-1952, Administrative Law during Academic Year 1952-1953, Scots Law during Academic Year 1952-1953, Conveyancing during Academic year 1953-1954, and Public Law (Public International Law) during summer session of Academic Year 1953-1954. The collection also includes a Certificate of Merit certifying that John Robertson 'acquitted himself...
Notebooks of lectures at the University of Edinburgh, taken down by Robert Low Orr and William J. Orr
Scope and Contents This fonds consists of 20 notebooks containing notes on legal and medical lectures given at the University of Edinburgh, taken down by Robert Low Orr and William J. Orr. Also includes some class cards, exam papers, and ephemera of Robert Low Orr. Robert Low Orr: Lectures on Metaphysics (Fraser) Robert Low Orr: Law lectures (Muirhead, Macpherson) Robert Low Orr: Scots law...
Scope and Contents A volume of ink manuscript notes, with pencil annotations, of Hume's Lectures, taken down by a person unknown, but probably a student. The notes relate to lectures delivered between November-December 1805 and with an introductory lecture omitted. Headings include: Marriage; Parent and Child; Guardian and Ward; Master and Servant; and, Personal Rights.
- Students 3
- University of Edinburgh -- students 2
- Forensic medicine 1
- Greek Language 1
- Law 1
- Materia medica 1
- Medicine | History | 1
- Metaphysics 1
- Pathology 1
- Student Administration -- Matriculation 1
- Student lecture notes 1
- University of Edinburgh -- student lecture notes 1 ∧ less
- English 3
- English 2
- University of Edinburgh (Scottish University) 3
- Fraser, Thomas Richard, Sir, 1841-1920 (physician and pharmacologist, professor of medicine at the University of Edinburgh) 1
- Hume, David, 1757-1838 (judge, Baron of the Scottish Exchequer) 1
- Miller, John Baillie, 1841-1926 (solicitor) 1
- Orr, Robert Low, fl 1870s-1880s (Edinburgh University student) 1