Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Contents The papers at shelfmark Gen. 2044-2073 consist of notebooks of notes from lectures at Edinburgh University and in India, 1878-1890.At MSS 2592-2593 there are personal papers including correspondence, a school notebook of handwriting dated 1875, and a school fees receipt dated 1869; photographs; notes of Natural Philosophy classes, 1879; and, essays, 1879. There is material marking celebrations of Edinburgh University Tercentenary; material of the Dialectic Society and the Diagnostic...
Dates: circa 1869-1930
Fonds — Box: CLX-A-1615
Content Description This fonds consists of the papers and personal lectures of Sir Alastair Currie, who was Professor of Pathology at the University of Edinburgh from 1972 to 1986. It contains his lectures on various subjects related to pathology, and inuagural lectures given in Dundee, Aberdeen, Edinburgh, Brisbane, Nairobi, etc. Personal lectures, 1960-1970 Personal lectures, 1970 Personal...
- Christianity 1
- Correspondence 1
- Education, Higher 1
- Family papers 1
- India -- Madras 1
- Currie, Sir Alastair Robert, 1921-1994 (Professor of Pathology, University of Edinburgh) 1
- Edinburgh University Diagnostic Society 1
- Edinburgh University Dialectic Society 1
- Macphail, Earle Monteith, 1861-1937 (Principal of Madras Christian College) 1
- University of Edinburgh (Scottish University) 1