Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Scope and Contents Notes of lectures on midwifery given by John Holliday Croom in 1899 and 1905-1906, taken down by P. J. F. Garvey.
Notes of lectures given by Sir Alexander Russell Simpson and Sir Thomas Grainger Stewart, taken down by Kenneth R. Brown
Scope and Contents Notebooks containing lecture notes taken down by Kenneth R. Brown in 1885-1887, bearing his bookplate. Notes on lectures given by Sir Thomas Grainger Stewart. 'Lectures on the Practice of Physic'. Edinburgh University, 1885-1886, 2 vols. Notes on lectures given by Sir Alexander Russell Simpson. Lectures on midwifery, and lectures on gynaecology. Edinburgh University, 1886-1887. ...
Scope and Contents Two volumes containing notes of lectures on midwifery by Thomas Young given in 1763-1764, and notes of lectures on 'the practice of physic' given by Andrew Duncan Snr in 1778.
Scope and Contents Volume containing notes of lectures in 'midwifery and diseases of women' given by Sir James Young Simpson, taken down by George Dickson at the University of Edinburgh, 1862-1863.
- Midwifery 3
- Midwifery | Scotland | Edinburgh | 3
- University of Edinburgh -- students 2
- Gynecology 1
- Medical students 1
- Medicine | History | 1 ∧ less
- Brown, Kenneth R, fl 1880s (medical student, University of Edinburgh) 1
- Croom, John Halliday, Professor Sir, 1847-1923 (physician) 1
- Dickson, George, fl 1860s (Edinburgh University student) 1
- Duncan, Andrew, 1744-1828 (the elder | British physician | Professor at University of Edinburgh) 1
- Garvey, P J F, fl 1890s-1900s (Edinburgh University student) 1
- Guthrie, Douglas James, 1885-1975 (surgeon and historian of medicine) 1
- Simpson, Sir Alexander Russell, 1835-1916 (professor of midwifery, University of Edinburgh) 1
- Simpson, Sir James Young, 1811-1870 (Professor of Midwifery, University of Edinburgh) 1
- Stewart, Sir Thomas Grainger, 1837-1900 (Physician, President of the BMA) 1
- Young, Thomas, 1726-1783 (physician and professor of midwifery) 1 ∧ less