Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Contents The collection is composed of 5 (lacquer) acetate 78 rpm records containing a recording of a lecture on University teaching given by Godfrey H. Thomson in 1950.
Scope and Contents The papers cover the years 1876 to 1910 and contains a great many autograph letters from eminent anatomists and medical men, including ten letters from Joseph Lister. There is also a substantial sequence of notebooks and working papers containing detailed notes of experiments and dissections together with drawings and drafts for lectures, and a separate sequence of manuscripts for lectures and addresses. An item of particular interest is an album of 96 photographs from Cunningham's service on...
Dates: c 1876-1910
- Anatomy 1
- Education 1
- Education research 1
- Medicine | History | 1
- Medicine | Research | 1
- Cunningham, Daniel John, 1850-1909 (professor of anatomy, Trinity College Dublin) 1
- Godfrey Thomson Unit for Educational Research 1
- McFarland, Henry Stewart Noel, 1924-1973 (educationist) 1
- Moray House College of Education (1959-1991) 1
- University of Edinburgh (Scottish University) 1