Showing Collections: 11 - 13 of 13
Scope and Contents The collection is composed of: sermon notebooks; lectures, mainly on Scottish subjects; prayers for public worship; miscellaneous poems, quotations from prose works, newspaper cuttings, and author and subject index, Anderson's Gleanings; a collection of anecdotes; and, memorabilia from the Moderatorial year, 1951-1952. See External Documents (below).
Scope and Contents The collection is composed of: a conference by letters with a Canterburian Minister anent the Arminian tenet of the Saint's apostasie; Duorum studiosorum de geniculatione ... collatio; A peaceable consideration of a paper against kneeling; Commentariolus de praecipius Pontificorum armoribus; Tractatus de forma et causa justificationis; Oratio in Academia Glasguensis comitiis habita a R.B. anno 1627; Oratio in laudem linguae Hebraeae in Academia comitiis ... 1629; and, My brothers books . There...
Identifier: MS 5004
Scope and Contents Sermon by Rev Prof John Young Campbell (1887-), preached at Kelvinside, Glasgow, on Acts 26 verse 19 'Whereupon, O King Agrippa, I was not disobedient unto the heavenly vision.'
Dates: 25 April 1915
- Church History 2
- Israel 1
- New Testament scholars 1
- Palestine 1
- Preaching 1
- Scotland | History | 17th century 1 ∧ less
- Latin 1
- Anderson, William White, 1888-1956, Minister of St Cuthbert's Edinburgh, Moderator of the General Assembly of the Church of Scotland 1
- Auchinleck, John (Minister of Auchterderran) 1
- Bates, William (Presbyterian Minister and Preacher) 1
- Bell, James 1
- Blackwell, George (Minister at Bathgate) 1