Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Scope and Contents The collection includes: - school leaving certificate, Higher Education, Beath Secondary School, Fife, dated 1934, and noting subjects of English (Higher), Mathematics (Lower), Latin (Higher), French (Higher), and Art (Lower), and noting that Dickson continued at school for a further year till 1935. - pass certificate, English, University of Edinburgh, June 1936 - pass...
Lecture and teaching notes taken down by Diana K. Hastings while at Dunfermline College of Physical Education (1967-1970)
Scope and Contents The collection is composed of 3 files of manuscript notes taken down during the period of study, 1967-1970. There are notes from practical lectures and notes for teaching practice.
Fonds — Box: CLX-A-1182
Scope and Contents The collection of material relating to life at University for Alan Owen and Anne Hyslop Gemmell is composed of: Cowan House, Hall of Residence for Men - Owen admitted 1939 - documents relating to Cowan House residency Inclusive Fee Regulation cards, General Council registration, and class cards for varied subjects between 1939-1948 - documents relating to both Owen and Anne Hyslop Gemmell ...
- Graduation Ceremonies 1
- Physical Education and Training 1
- University of Edinburgh (Scottish University) 2
- Cowan House (student hall of residence) 1
- Dickson, Jane Potter Deas, 1917-2002 (Teacher) 1
- Dunfermline College of Physical Education 1
- Gemmell, Anne Hyslop, b. 1923 (student at Edinburgh University) 1
- Hastings, Diana Kerr, fl. 1967-1970 (physical education teacher) 1
- Moray House College of Education (1959-1991) 1
- Owen, Alan, fl. 1939-1948 (student at Edinburgh University) 1
- Thomson, Godfrey Hilton, Sir, 1881-1955 (psychologist and Bell Professor of Education, University of Edinburgh) 1 ∧ less