Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Scope and Contents The collection contains reports and calendars of the Association between 1868 and 1888 as well as class register books, 1867-1892; minutes and scroll minutes spanning 1868 to 1970 (ELEA and EAUEW); certificates in arts and register of names, addresses and subjects passed; blank certificates and diplomas; printed pamphlets on the history of the Association; photographs of the first women graduates. There is the correspondence of Mrs Mary Crudelius; and, acceptances of honorary membership of the...
Lecture and teaching notes taken down by Diana K. Hastings while at Dunfermline College of Physical Education (1967-1970)
Scope and Contents The collection is composed of 3 files of manuscript notes taken down during the period of study, 1967-1970. There are notes from practical lectures and notes for teaching practice.
Scope and Contents Taylor's University of Edinburgh, B.Ed. degree graduation hood, 1948; First Class Certificate of Merit awarded to Elsie G. Taylor for her performance in Advanced Theory and History of Education, signed by Professor Godfrey Thomson, 1948; Sketch diagram of Room 70 showing positioning of staff and desks (collected by Professor Ian Deary during the Economic...
Identifier: EUA GD55
Scope and Contents This collection comprises: the records of Dunfermline College Old Students' Association (DCPE OSA), including governance and membership records, publications and records relating to Dunfermline College of Physical Education (DCPE), which may have been made up of donations from OSA members (see Custodial History); and donations of items from former College students relating to both the DCPE and DCPE OSA. The collections are varied and include photographs, artefacts and uniforms as well as...
- Students 3
- Education 2
- Physical Education and Training 2
- Women -- Education 2
- Women students 2
- Child psychology 1
- Education research 1
- Educational tests and measurements 1
- Teachers, Training of 1
- Women?s rights 1 ∧ less
- English 3
- English 1
- Crudelius, Mary, 1839-1877 (campaigner for women's education) 1
- Dunfermline College of Physical Education 1
- Dunfermline College of Physical Education Old Students' Association (1912-:) 1
- Edinburgh Association for the University Education of Women (1868-1974) 1
- Godfrey Thomson Unit for Educational Research 1
- Hastings, Diana Kerr, fl. 1967-1970 (physical education teacher) 1
- Masson, David Mather, 1822-1907 (Regius Professor of Rhetoric and Belles Lettres, Edinburgh University) 1
- Moray House College of Education (1959-1991) 1
- Taylor, Elsie Gwenllian, 1922- (B.Ed. graduate, University of Edinburgh) 1
- University of Edinburgh (Scottish University) 1 ∧ less