Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Fonds — Box: CLX-A-1182
Scope and Contents The collection of material relating to life at University for Alan Owen and Anne Hyslop Gemmell is composed of: Cowan House, Hall of Residence for Men - Owen admitted 1939 - documents relating to Cowan House residency Inclusive Fee Regulation cards, General Council registration, and class cards for varied subjects between 1939-1948 - documents relating to both Owen and Anne Hyslop Gemmell ...
Scope and Contents Twelfth International Congress of Pyschology programme, 1948; Twelfth International Confress of Psychology notes and provisional timetable of papers, 1948; Proceedings and papers of the Twelfth International Congress of Psychology, 1948; Short Letter to Cooke from Thomson regarding a diagram he asked her to duplicate, with the accompanying diagrams/graphs drawn by...
Scope and Contents Letters relating to Pilliner's appointment, April 1949; Ph.D. thesis, University of Edinburgh, 1965; Publications authored by Pilliner, 1958-1978; Publications collected by Pilliner, 1968-2003; Report to UNESCO, 1961 Reports to the British Council, 1964-1983; Material regarding the Godfrey Thomson unit,...
- Educational tests and measurements 2
- Calculators 1
- Edinburgh University Student's Handbook 1
- English teachers | Training of 1
- Graduation Ceremonies 1
- Moray House College of Education (1959-1991) 2
- Cooke, Marian, fl. 1946-1970 (secretary, Moray House College of Education) 1
- Cowan House (student hall of residence) 1
- Edinburgh Provincial Training Centre (1907-1959) 1
- Emmett, William B, fl mid 20th century (psychologist) 1
- Gemmell, Anne Hyslop, b. 1923 (student at Edinburgh University) 1
- Godfrey Thomson Unit for Educational Research 1
- Owen, Alan, fl. 1939-1948 (student at Edinburgh University) 1
- Pilliner, Albert E G, 1909-2003 (lecturer and educational researcher, Moray House College of Education) 1
- University of Edinburgh. Godfrey Thomson Unit for Educational Research 1 ∧ less