Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Fonds — Folder: EUA GD51
Identifier: EUA GD51
Content Description Two glass negatives showing Clerk Ranken in a Chemistry laboratory, c1903, and in a group of students, c1905. Along with the negatives are two later prints of the same.
Content Description Medals and pins awarded to Professor Kenneth M. Creer in their original boxes. John Adam Fleming Medal of the American Geophysical Union (1990) in a wooden box; American Geophysical Union cufflink in a black velvet box (1990); Freedom of the City of Grenoble medal in a blue box (1994); Royal Astronomical Society medal (Gold, Geophysics, 1996) in a red...
Fonds — Box: CLX-A-1615
Content Description This fonds consists of the papers and personal lectures of Sir Alastair Currie, who was Professor of Pathology at the University of Edinburgh from 1972 to 1986. It contains his lectures on various subjects related to pathology, and inuagural lectures given in Dundee, Aberdeen, Edinburgh, Brisbane, Nairobi, etc. Personal lectures, 1960-1970 Personal lectures, 1970 Personal...
- Subject: University of Edinburgh -- staff X
- Academic achievement 1
- Chemistry 1
- Geophysics 1
- Lectures and Lecturing 1
- Medals 1
- Pathologists 1
- Photographs 1
- University of Edinburgh -- campus 1
- University of Edinburgh -- students 1 ∧ less
- Creer, Kenneth Midworth, 1925-2020 (Professor of Geophysics at University of Edinburgh) 1
- Currie, Sir Alastair Robert, 1921-1994 (Professor of Pathology, University of Edinburgh) 1
- Ranken, Clerk (chemist) 1
- University of Edinburgh. Department of Pathology (1831-) 1