Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Scope and Contents The collection contains reports and calendars of the Association between 1868 and 1888 as well as class register books, 1867-1892; minutes and scroll minutes spanning 1868 to 1970 (ELEA and EAUEW); certificates in arts and register of names, addresses and subjects passed; blank certificates and diplomas; printed pamphlets on the history of the Association; photographs of the first women graduates. There is the correspondence of Mrs Mary Crudelius; and, acceptances of honorary membership of the...
Material relating to the winding up of the Edinburgh Association for the University Education of Women
Scope and Contents This collection of material largely relating to the winding up of the EAUEW is composed of: scrapbook of newspaper articles - mostly the Scotsman - about the Association from 1871 to 1879 copy of a booklet about the Association covering 1867-1967, by E.J.B.W copy of the Statutory Instrument, 1972 No.1185 (S.82) Education, Scotland. The David Masson...
Fonds — Multiple Containers
Scope and Contents Diploma, Edinburgh Association for the University Education of Women (1889) Certificate, Practical Efficiency in Teaching, University of Cambridge (1889) Certificate, Theory, History and Practice of Teaching, University of Cambridge (1889) Degree certificate, MA, University of Edinburgh (1893) Photograph of the three surviving 1893 women...
- Names: Edinburgh Association for the University Education of Women (1868-1974) X
- University of Edinburgh -- Alumni and alumnae 1
- Women (Education) 1
- Women -- Education 1
- Women students 1
- Women?s rights 1
- Crudelius, Mary, 1839-1877 (campaigner for women's education) 1
- Edinburgh Trust for the University Education of Women 1
- Holland, Sir Thomas Henry (geologist, Principal of the University of Edinburgh) 1
- Masson, David Mather, 1822-1907 (Regius Professor of Rhetoric and Belles Lettres, Edinburgh University) 1
- Newbiggin, Maude Elizabeth (University of Edinburgh alumna) 1