Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Scope and Contents The collection is composed largely of black and white photographs reflecting Thomas Jaffrey McNair's study and leisure-time activities while at Edinburgh University. There are photographs of: group photo Union women's dinner 1949 group photo Union men's dinner 1949 group photo Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh, Mr Walter Mercer's Clinique, Winter 1947 group photo...
Scope and Contents Nursing education coursework and certificates; Red Cross and Queen Alexandra's Royal Army Nursing Corps memorabilia; Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh (RIE) 250th anniversary newsletters and booklets; nurse's time book; Pelican league mementos; retirement mementos; Royal College of Nursing, RIE Nurses' League, and General Nursing Council membership documents; Scottish hospital and nursing administration documentation; personal ephemera including national registration identity card, curriculum vitae...
Scope and Contents Nursing certificate, loose photographs, and autograph album.
Scope and Contents Management 1728-1974; administration 1854-2002; finance (ledgers) 1729-1969; salaries and wages books 1880-1968; finance (papers) 1727-1974; supplies: drugs, housekeeping etc 1797-1968; plans and buildings 1738-1988; correspondence 1727-1984; societies attached to the RIE 1913-2001; schools attached to the RIE 1913-1985; professional associations 1933-1986; nursing 1828-1998; medical students 1768-1987; Residency 1838-1987; non-nursing staff 1842-1988; patients: financial 1856-1964; patients...
Identifier: LHB1 CC
Small collection of ephemera relating to the Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh, particularly to public subscriptions, and to the Bicentenary pageant
Fonds — Box: CLX-A-1555, Folder: SC-Acc-2016-0153
Scope and Contents The collection is composed of:1 x copy of the Report of the Proceedings at the Opening of the New Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh, on Wednesday 29 October 1879... this printed item has a pull-out 'bird's-eye view' of the building... and a 'List of subscribers to the building and furnishing funds'1 x copy of Monthly Reports by the Organising Secretary for Subscriptions on Work done in Town and Country, 1 March 20 to 31 December 19061 x...
Scope and Contents Manuscript volume of pp.492, in neat hand on narrow folio paper with numerous additional blanks. Item is bound in contemporary half calf, gilt bands, lettered in gilt. The volume begins with a detailed 'Table 1st' and 'Table 2nd'. The 'Table 1st' details the age, occupation, symptoms, and state of the different physical functions (vital, natural, animal, and sexual). The 'Table 2nd' details the necessary information for the taking of daily reports, the effects of medicines, the...
- Names: Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh (1729-:) X
- Edinburgh University Library Special Collections 3
- Lothian Health Services Archive 3
- Lothian Health Services Archive: Case Notes 1
- Military nursing | 2
- Nursing Records 2
- Nursing services | Administration 2
- Hospital patients | Scotland | 1
- Hospitals Medical staff 1
- Hospitals | Administration | 1
- Hospitals | Design and construction | 1
- Hospitals | Finance 1
- Hospitals | Law and legislation | 1
- Hospitals | Planning | 1
- Hospitals | Staff | 1
- Hospitals, Convalescent | Scotland | Edinburgh | 1
- Medical records | Scotland | 1
- Medical students | Scotland | 1
- Nursing | Scotland | Practice | 1
- Nursing | Scotland | Study and teaching | 1
- Nursing | Social aspects | 1
- Pageants 1
- Photographs 1
- Public hospitals | Scotland | Edinburgh | 1
- Residents (Medicine) | Scotland | 1
- Students 1
- Surgeons 1
- Surgery 1
- Teaching hospitals | Scotland | Edinburgh | 1
- Therapeutics 1
- World War, 1914-1918 1 ∧ less