Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Scope and Contents Nursing examination papers 1932-1938; test papers 1936-1937; clinical charts 1934; lecture notes on midwifery 1939-1940; casebooks 1940
Scope and Contents Midwifery lecture notes 1910; record of domiciliary maternity cases attended by Nurse Cuthbert 1910; midwifery examination questions 1910; Edinburgh Lying-in Institute certificate for Principles and Practice of Midwifery course 1910; 'A Handbook for Midwives and Maternity Nurses' by Comyns Berkeley 1909
Scope and Contents Certificates 1924-1929; letters regarding certification 1951; badges
Notes of lectures given by Sir Alexander Russell Simpson and Sir Thomas Grainger Stewart, taken down by Kenneth R. Brown
Scope and Contents Notebooks containing lecture notes taken down by Kenneth R. Brown in 1885-1887, bearing his bookplate. Notes on lectures given by Sir Thomas Grainger Stewart. 'Lectures on the Practice of Physic'. Edinburgh University, 1885-1886, 2 vols. Notes on lectures given by Sir Alexander Russell Simpson. Lectures on midwifery, and lectures on gynaecology. Edinburgh University, 1886-1887. ...
Scope and Contents Two volumes containing notes of lectures on midwifery by Thomas Young given in 1763-1764, and notes of lectures on 'the practice of physic' given by Andrew Duncan Snr in 1778.
Scope and Contents Volume containing notes of lectures in 'midwifery and diseases of women' given by Sir James Young Simpson, taken down by George Dickson at the University of Edinburgh, 1862-1863.
Scope and Contents Student midwife's case book 1947
- Subject: Midwifery | Scotland | Edinburgh | X
- Lothian Health Services Archive 5
- Edinburgh University Library Special Collections 3
- Brown, Kenneth R, fl 1880s (medical student, University of Edinburgh) 1
- Dickson, George, fl 1860s (Edinburgh University student) 1
- Duncan, Andrew, 1744-1828 (the elder | British physician) 1
- Guthrie, Douglas James, 1885-1975 (surgeon and historian of medicine) 1
- Simpson, Sir Alexander Russell, 1835-1916 (professor of midwifery, University of Edinburgh) 1