Skip to main content

Architecture

 Subject
Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
Scope Note: Created For = NAHSTE

Found in 1 Collection or Record:

Story about the connection between Teampull Clann a Phiocair and an Tota Mhor

 Item
Identifier: Coll-97/CW116/163
Scope and Contents Story collected from Alexander MacDonald, Cladach Chirceboist/Claddach Kirkibost, Uibhist a Tuath/North Uist which reads 'Teampull Clann a Phiocair was built about the same time as an To[bh]ta Mhor. The whole space bet[ween] the two was once covered.' [Chapel of the Mac Vicars and Teampull na Trionaid/Temple of the Trinity]
Dates: 15 July 1870 to 19 October 1871