World War, 1939-1945
Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject HeadingsScope Note: Created For = NAHSTE
Found in 4 Collections and/or Records:
Scope and Contents Papers and plans relating to the Coventry City Council
- papers, photographs and plans from Coventry City Architect's Department ,1939-1944
- collected reports and plans regarding Coventry's redevelopment, 1931-1959
Scope and Contents Mixed personal letters to Percy Johnson-Marshall, collected for him during an absence from the Service Arts and Technical Organization office. The letters include one from Sir Donald Evelyn Edward Gibson who at this time was Coventry City Architect.
Scope and Contents Papers, photographs and plans from Coventry City Architect's Department consists of:
- general papers, photographs, press-clippings and plans, 1939-1945
- photographs, press-clippings and plans concerning housing development in Coventry, c1940-1944
- personal material concerning Percy Johnson-Marshall's employment, 15 March 1941
Fonds — Multiple Containers
Scope and Contents The Percy Johnson-Marshall Collection consists of papers, plans, books, journals and photographs collected or created by him throughout the course of his career. These reflect both his employment situation, his involvement in professional organisations and educational bodies, his involvement in World Development issues and his general interest in architecture and planning. The collection contains material relating to: ...