Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject HeadingsScope Note: Created For = PJM
Found in 126 Collections and/or Records:
Scope and Contents Papers relating to the publication of the Administrative County of London Development Plan (1951) by London County Council Architect's Department:
- papers, (1945-1956)
- plans, ( c1951)
- "Transport planning and neighbourhood rationalisation", (1950s )
Scope and Contents Percy Johnson-Marshall's files relating to the Administrative County of London Development Plan (1951) Review. Material includes the "Architect's Department Town Planning Division First Review Handbook", the 4th draft of the "Statement on proposals for alterations and additions". Other preparative material for the statement includes survey reports and statistics, proposed amendments to the Programme Map, reports for Committees and other Committee papers.
Scope and Contents 3 files, each one originally held in a folder and collected by Percy Johnson-Marshall. They consist of: London County Council's "Architect's Department: Housing Division Information Book" (1): Information notices concerning the professional conduct of staff including: planning standards, organisation and procedure, information sheets, standards drawings, sources of housing information and current information notes. London County Council's "Architect's Department: Housing...
Scope and Contents File of manuscript and typescript papers relating to the London County Council Comprehensive Development Area no 3: Bermondsey. The papers consist of some memoranda, a draft statement on acquisition phasing and a draft statement on preliminary layout and planning.
Scope and Contents Photographs, plans and reports, collected by Percy Johnson-Marshall while in charge of the Reconstruction Areas Group of the Town Planning Division of London County Council Architect's Department. These concern the redevelopment of the Barbican area of London's Comprehensive Development Area no 1: City of London reports and the public enquiry, (1953-1959) redevelopment plans, (1954-1958) ...
Scope and Contents Committee reports and agenda: other committees consists of:
- Housing Committee and Housing Committee Development and Management Sub-Committee, (1952-1958)
- Education Committee (Further Education) Sub-committee and Schools Planning Sub-committee, (1957-1959)
- Full Council, Parks Committee and Roads Committee etc, (1949-1959)
Scope and Contents Committee reports and agenda: Town Planning Committee consists of:
- agenda , (1950-1958)
- reports, (1945-1959)
- notes of decisions, (1958-1959)
- County Planning Report, (1950s)
- sub-committee papers, (1950-1959)
Scope and Contents Papers and plans relating to the London County Council Comprehensive Development Area no 3: Bermondsey:
- papers, ( 1950 )
- plans, ( 1944-1959 )
Scope and Contents Comprehensive Development Areas: general comprehensive development areas files consists of:
- general files, (1950s)
- plans - Administrative County of London Development Plan, 1951: areas of comprehensive development, (1951)
- plans - Research Group Area plans, (c1950)
Scope and Contents Comprehensive development areas: Lewisham Clock Tower consists of:
- papers, (7 September 1953)
- plans - Lewisham Clock Tower CDA, (1950s)